Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) in Eurasia and Central Asia - A program of the Division of Educational and Cultural Affairs U.S. . UGRAD program provides possibility of full-time students of higher educational institutions of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia , Tajikistan, Turkmenistan , Ukraine and Uzbekistan to training for one academic year without earning a degree in U.S. university or college . All participants selected on the basis of open competition.
1. Accounting ;
4. Biology ;
7. Information Technology ;
8. Criminal law ;
12.Management of natural resources;
14. Management in service and tourism;
15. International relations;
17. Mass communication;
20. Political Science;
23. Urban planning;
24. American studies;
May be considered and other specialty;
1 academic year
By January 14 each year.
In the program, students can take part 1, 2, 3 and 4th courses * (* prerequisite - after returning from the program students must remain at least one semester before receiving a diploma of higher education).
Fill in the questionnaire online irex.ua
Students who pass the first round will take the TOEFL exam
The program is fully funded and provides:
1. Support in getting the U.S. J-1 visa;
2. Round-trip airfare from home city to host institution in the United States;
3. Reimbursement of medical expenses due to illness or accident;
4. Tuition in the United States;
5. Accommodation and food in the U.S.;
6. Monthly stipend;
7. Funds for the purchase of textbooks;
8. Ample career opportunities for graduates of the program.
All participants in the program:
Attend classes full time at a university or college in the United States for one academic year;
During the first semester will devote 20 or more hours of volunteer work in their host city in the United States;
During the second semester will be an internship.
More about the program: irex.ua